Health care professionals' requests


The general practitioner can off course help his patient in various registration procedures, and also help him use the Réseau Santé Wallon through his own private professional space. He can also help him fill in the various forms, as long as he answers the patient's or his legal representative needs.

Beside those procedures, the health care professional can also send requests to the FRATEM administrative service, in particular regarding the following actions:

- Registration request of a health care professional (FR),

- Request to cancel a declared medical document reference (FR).